Opponent: Iowa Hawkeyes (10-5, 1-3 Big Ten)

Location: Carver-Hawkeye Arena, Iowa City, Iowa

Tipoff: 7 p.m. EST, Friday, Jan. 10

Last matchup: Feb. 19, 2019 — Maryland 66-65

Last game: Maryland beat Ohio State 67-55, Iowa lost to Nebraska 76-70

Line: Maryland -2 per OddsShark

TV: FS1 — Jeff Levering (play-by-play), Stephen Bardo (analyst)

Streaming: Fox Sports Go

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network (105.7 FM Baltimore, 980 AM D.C., TuneIn Radio App) – Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), Chris Knoche (analyst)

What to watch for Maryland: Can the Terps nab their first true-road victory?
So far this season, Maryland is 10-0 at home and 3-0 on neutral site courts but 0-2 on the road, with those losses coming at the hands of Penn State and Seton Hall. In those two games combined, Maryland shot just 30.2% from the field and 29.5% from behind the arc while turning the ball over 37 times. If Maryland wants to win on the road against the Hawkeyes for the second consecutive season, they will have to be much better offensively.

What to watch for Iowa: Can the Hawkeyes have players other than Luka Garza step up?

Iowa’s center, Luka Garza, has been one of the best players in the entire country this season, averaging 22 points and just under 11 rebounds per game. Garza has been a force in the Hawkeyes’ four Big Ten games, scoring just under 29 points and grabbing 12 rebounds per contest. However, the Hawkeyes will need other players to step up. In its most recent loss to Nebraska, Iowa shot 4-33 from three, and its offense faltered as the Cornhuskers held Garza to just 16 points. Joe Wieskamp will have to shoot consistently in order for the Hawkeyes offense to break down Maryland’s tough defense.