After a slow Week 5 for former Terps in the NFL, a few players had big performances to help their teams in Week 6.

WR Stefon Diggs

Diggs lit up the stat sheet Sunday in the Minnesota Vikings’ 38-20 win over the Philadelphia Eagles, recording seven catches for 167 yards while scoring three touchdowns. He also added 18 rushing yards. Coming into the contest, Diggs had only scored one other touchdown on the season, back in Week 2. The big game was the first of the season for Diggs, who had over 1000 yards receiving last year.

DB J.C. Jackson

Jackson recorded one tackle in the New England Patriots’ 35-14 win over the New York Giants Thursday night. The defending Super Bowl champions are off to a 6-0 start this season, with Jackson playing a key role in the league’s top defensive unit.

WR DJ Moore

Moore caught seven passes for 73 yards in the Carolina Panthers’ 37-26 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday in London. Moore was held scoreless for the fifth time in six weeks, with his only touchdown of the season coming in Week 3 against the Arizona Cardinals.

LB Jermaine Carter Jr.

Carter did not record any statistics in the Panthers’ win after registering a tackle and a half-sack against the Buccaneers in the teams’ Week 2 matchup.

DB Darnell Savage Jr.

Savage did not play this week due to an ankle injury he sustained in the Green Bay Packers’ Week 5 win.

TE Vernon Davis

Davis missed his second straight game due to a concussion.

DL Quinton Jefferson

Jefferson recorded four tackles and a pass defended in the Seattle Seahawks’ 32-28 win over the Cleveland Browns Sunday. After two sacks and six tackles in Week 1, Jefferson has been quiet, as he has not recorded a sack or more than four tackles in a game since then.

DL Yannick Ngakoue

Ngakoue recorded one tackle in the Jacksonville Jaguars’ loss to the Denver Broncos. One week removed from a two-sack performance, Ngakoue was unable to pick up any more sacks against Denver.

DL Byron Cowart

Cowart did not record any statistics in the Patriots’ win on Thursday night.

RB Ty Johnson

Johnson did not record any statistics in the Detroit Lions’ 23-22 loss to the Green Bay Packers Monday night.