Maryland men’s lacrosse dropped three spots to No. 5 in the latest Inside Lacrosse media poll following its 16-11 loss to Johns Hopkins on Saturday.

The Terps will begin the Big Ten tournament Thursday as the No. 3 seed in a rematch with the No. 2-seed Blue Jays, looking to avenge their most recent loss. Johns Hopkins will enter that contest as the No. 16 team in the country following its victory over then-No. 2 Maryland.

Thursday’s game has NCAA tournament implications for the in-state rivals. The Blue Jays will be looking to solidify a spot in the tournament. The Terps, meanwhile, are trying to earn a first-round home game at Maryland Stadium, which ranked first in the nation for average attendance this season.

[Read more: Maryland women’s lacrosse moves to No. 1 in Inside Lacrosse poll for first time this year]

Penn State enters the conference tournament as the top seed and the unanimous No. 1 team in the country after slipping by Rutgers 14-13 on Saturday. In the semifinal, the Nittany Lions will play the No. 4-seed Scarlet Knights for a second straight game.

The Big Ten tournament will begin Thursday with Penn State and Rutgers facing off at 5 p.m. at HighPoint.com Stadium in Piscataway, New Jersey. Maryland and Johns Hopkins will follow that game, with a tentative start time set at 7:30 p.m. at the same location.