A pair of former Maryland football players were selected in the 2024 NFL Draft.

The Las Vegas Raiders selected offensive tackle DJ Glaze in the third round, No. 77 overall. The Los Angeles Chargers selected cornerback Tarheeb Still with the No. 137 pick in the fifth round.

Glaze is Maryland’s highest-drafted offensive lineman since Melvin Fowler was taken No. 76 overall in the 2002 NFL Draft. Glaze joins Jaelyn Duncan and Spencer Anderson — both selected in last year’s draft — as Maryland offensive lineman picked in the past two years.

A Charlotte, North Carolina native, Glaze was a key cog of the Terps’ offensive line in the past three seasons. He played in all 39 games after appearing in just one in his freshman campaign in 2020.

[Quarterback, offensive line uncertainties remain following Maryland football’s spring game]

Glaze excelled as a pass blocker with the Terps. After becoming a full-time starter in 2022, the 6-foot-4, 315-pounder aided the front five of an offense that ranked third and first in the Big Ten in passing yards per game over the past two seasons, respectively.

A three-star recruit out of high school, Glaze allowed just five regular season sacks in his collegiate career, which spanned more than 2,000 snaps, according to Pro Football Focus. He earned honorable mention All-Big Ten in 2022 and a spot on the All-Big Ten third team in 2023.

“We believed in what we saw out of him,” coach Michael Locksley said after Maryland’s Red-White Spring Game on April 27. “I think it’s a testament to the job that our coaches like Brian Braswell has done in [his] development.”

Still was the Terps’ lone selection on the defensive side of the ball. He joined Deonte Banks, Jakorian Bennett and Nick Cross as former Maryland defensive backs picked in the past three drafts.

[Maryland football hires former Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz]

The New Jersey native was a one-time All-Big Ten honorable mention and a member of the 2023 All-Big Ten second team.

Still became an immediate impact performer his freshman year, starting in all four games played in 2020. He led all Division I players with two pass breakups a game as a sophomore and excelled in an outside cornerback role this past season. His five interceptions were tied for sixth among all Division I players.

Still spent time both on the outside and as a slot cornerback during his time at Maryland.

“I’m very versatile,” he said at Maryland’s pro day March 29. “I can do a lot of different things for the team.”

Defensive back Beau Brade and quarterback Taulia Tagovailoa, the Big Ten’s all-time leading passer, headlined the 14 Terps that went undrafted.