Maryland gymnastics released its schedule for the 2023 season Wednesday, as the team looks to build off its 18-9 record last year.

In their first test of the season, the Terps travel to Morgantown, West Virginia, on Jan. 13 to take on West Virginia and Kent State.

Maryland then begins conference play against Nebraska on Jan. 21 in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Terps will contend with Kinsey Davis, who earned First Team All-Big Ten Honors last year. The Cornhuskers finished seventh in the Big Ten last season.

The Terps will next compete in back-to-back road meets against Ohio State and Rutgers. They’ll go to Columbus on Feb. 5 against a Buckeyes’ squad that still boasts Colby Miller. In 2022, Miller took home the Big Ten uneven bars title.

[Maryland gymnastics coach Brett Nelligan receives five-year extension]

A week later, the Terps will aim for revenge on Feb. 11 in Piscataway, New Jersey, against Rutgers. In the last matchup, Maryland fell 194.925-195.550. Maryland sophomore Josephine Kogler scored a nearly perfect 9.800 on vault, placing third.

Maryland will be tested on Feb. 19 against Minnesota. Five days later, the Terps will face off against powerhouses Michigan, Illinois, Penn State and Iowa in the Big Five Meet. The Wolverines finished atop the Big Ten conference last season.

[From walk-on to leader, Emma Silberman defied odds to stand atop Maryland gymnastics]

The Terps host Brown, Penn and New Hampshire at the Xfinity Center March 5 for the Terp Quad meet. Elizabeth DeBarberie looks to continue her hot streak on bars after a career-high 9.925 on bars at last year’s meet.

Maryland closes regular season play on March 12.

Coach Brett Nelligan’s squad’s post-season journey begins in Iowa City, Iowa, for the Big Ten tournament on March 18. Last year, Maryland tied Nebraska for sixth place.