Para leer este artículo en español, haga clic aquí.

College Park will now provide free at-home COVID-19 tests per residents’ request, the city announced Thursday.

Residents can reserve a maximum of two tests per household using an online form while supplies last, according to the city. More than 1,000 at-home tests were available when the form was launched. The form is currently inactive as the city has run out of tests for the week. Once more tests become available, the form will become active again with updated pickup dates and times.

The COVID-19 tests will be available for pickup between Feb. 7 and 11 at three local locations: City Hall at 7401 Baltimore Ave., Davis Hall/Department of Public Works at 9217 51st Ave. and Youth & Family Services at 4912 Nantucket Road.

Citizens can find the hours for each of the pickup destinations on the form. The at-home tests cannot be picked up without making a reservation first, according to the city.

In another effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus, the county is also distributing free KN95 masks. The masks are state-supplied and available at a variety of sites in Prince George’s County.

Residents can pick up the masks at local testing sites and vaccination clinics during their regular hours. KN95s will also be available at the county’s weekly rapid test kit distributions at some county libraries and community centers.

[College Park City Council discusses reducing restrictions on homeownership grants]

Residents will only be allowed to pick up two masks at a time, the county said. Proof of county residency is required to obtain the KN95s, such as a driver’s license, utility bill or lease agreement.

The county’s website provides the list of locations available for picking up KN95s.

“We strongly encourage residents to wear higher-filtration masks like KN95s over their noses and mouths to give themselves and those around them the best mask protection from COVID-19,” said George Askew, the county’s deputy chief administrative officer for health, human services and education, in a news release. “Omicron continues to be the dominant variant and it is highly contagious. Correct and consistent masking remains critical to slowing the spread and keeping each other healthy.”