The Maryland women’s basketball team finally knows its opponent in San Antonio. Late Monday night, the Terps were named a No. 2 seed in the NCAA tournament, setting up a first-round matchup with Mount St. Mary’s on March 22.

[Photo essay: Maryland women’s basketball celebrates its fifth Big Ten Tournament title]

The Terps were unable to rise up to the top four teams, remaining as they have for most of this year as a No. 2 seed. This came despite a dominating performance in the Big Ten tournament where they defeated Nebraska, Northwestern and Iowa by an average of 21 points.

Maryland will head into the tournament with the wind at its back, sporting a 13-game win streak that saw wins over ranked opponents such as then-No.12 Michigan and then-No. 25 Northwestern. Coach Brenda Frese’s squad is led by Ashley Owusu, who averages 18.3 points and 5.8 assists per game, but has a bevy of scoring options behind her to power the nation’s best offense.

[Maryland women’s basketball secures fifth Big Ten Tournament title in 104-84 win over Iowa]

Diamond Miller scored 15 points and dished out seven assists in the Big Ten final against Iowa while Chloe Bibby averaged 16 points on 65.5 percent shooting in the three games, helping Maryland clinch its fifth Big Ten tournament title.

The Mountaineers come into the tournament sporting a 17-6 record, finishing first in the Northeast Conference. Their leading scorer is guard/forward Kendall Bresee, who averages 14.1 points per game.

The Terps are joined in their region by No. 1-seed South Carolina, No. 3-seed UCLA and No. 4-seed West Virginia, all of whom are ranked teams.