Attacker Hannah Leubecker has been named the Big Ten’s Co-Offensive Player of the Week following her combined 10 goals for Maryland women’s lacrosse in last weekend’s two-game sweep of Michigan. She shared the award with Northwestern’s Izzy Scane.

“That was huge seeing how she attacked the cage,” coach Cathy Reese said Friday.

Leubecker dominated in the first matchup of the weekend, putting away seven goals as the Terps won their first game of the season, 17-13. She tacked on three more goals Sunday as then-No. 10 Maryland (2-1) fought back from an early deficit to beat the Wolverines, 12-9.

[Maryland women’s lacrosse used a plethora of offensive weapons to sweep Michigan]

The sophomore suited up as a starter for just the second time on Friday, but the country’s ninth-best recruit entering college is already proving her worth in a stacked offense. She appeared in all six of last season’s games off the bench but has earned her way into the starting lineup following the graduation of Kali Hartshorn.

Leubecker leads the team in goals and points with 12 on the season. And she’s no stranger to amassing goals. In her four years competing as part of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, she scored a state-record 364 goals.

Leubecker and the Terps will have an extended break before their next match when they travel to Johns Hopkins for a rescheduled game on March 12.