Stefon Diggs and DJ Moore headline the top Terps in the NFL for week two, as the pair combined for 16 catches and almost 300 yards, among other solid performances from Pro Terps.

Stefon Diggs– After getting a feel for the Bills’ offense in week one, Stefon Diggs had a stellar week two, hauling in eight catches for 153 yards and a touchdown in Buffalo’s 31-28 win over the Miami Dolphins. Through two weeks, Diggs is tied with Atlanta Falcons’ Wide Receiver Calvin Ridley for most receiving yards in the league with 239.

DJ Moore– DJ Moore doubled up on his week one performance, as he caught eight passes for 120 yards in the Carolina Panthers’ 31-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Through two games, Moore ranks eleventh in the league with 174 receiving yards, as he has established himself as the number one option in the Panthers’ offense. 

Yannick Ngakoue– Yannick Ngakoue had a bounce back game, recording two tackles, a sack and a forced fumble in the Minnesota Vikings’ 28-11 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Even though his first sack and forced fumble as a Viking didn’t lead to a Minnesota win, Ngakoue seems to be becoming more comfortable in their front seven and is sure to benefit from playing alongside fellow pass rusher Danielle Hunter.

JC Jackson– After pulling in an interception in the New England Patriots’ win over the Miami Dolphins, JC Jackson and the Patriots’ secondary were thwarted by Russell Wilson, who threw five touchdown passes in the Seattle Seahawks 35-30 win over New England. Despite the secondary getting torched by Wilson, Jackson still recorded two total tackles in the loss.

Darnell Savage Jr.– After a five tackle performance in week one, Darnell Savage Jr. added four total tackles in the Green Bay Packers’ 42-21 win over the Detroit Lions. With the Green Bay offense scoring more than 40 points in back-to-back games, the opportunities appear to be limitless for Savage Jr. and the rest of the Packers’ secondary in 2020, as opposing teams will be forced to throw the ball to keep up.

Quinton Jefferson– In his second game with Buffalo since signing a two-year, $13.5 Million contract, Quinton Jefferson added three total tackles in the Bills 31-28 win over the Miami Dolphins. He also played the most snaps of any Bills defensive tackle in week two.

Ty Johnson– Ty Johnson didn’t record any touches, but was targeted once in the Lions’ 42-21 loss to the Green Bay Packers. With so many names ahead of him on the depth chart, Johnson’s opportunities will likely be limited as the season continues.

Anthony McFarland Jr.– Anthony McFarland Jr. was active for the Pittsburgh Steelers, but didn’t log any snaps in their 26-21 win over the Denver Broncos. Although he was active for the first time in his young NFL career, he will have to wait until week three to make his official debut.

Byron Cowart– Byron Cowart recorded two total tackles in the Patriots’ 35-30 loss to the Seahawks

Josh Woods– Josh Woods didn’t record any statistics in the Bears’ win.

Jermaine Carter Jr.– Although he has been active for both of the Carolina Panthers’ games so far this season, Jermaine Carter Jr. has yet to make an impact on the stat sheet.Sean Davis– Sean Davis did not record any statistics in the Steelers’ win.