Despite rumors that he may be traded during the NFL Draft, Yannick Ngakoue is still on the Jacksonville Jaguars.

While this may seem like good news for the Jaguars, the case is not the same for Ngakoue, who openly has said he wants out of Jacksonville. After much back and forth between Ngakoue and the Jaguars’ front office, the two sides still remain in a stalemate when it comes to a trade for the former Terp.

With the current situation between Ngakoue and the Jaguars growing sour and the fact Ngakoue is scheduled to make almost $18 million on the franchise tag, Jacksonville may still be looking to make a deal. While no trade has been made yet, there is still a chance the Jaguars will be able to find a trade partner for the fifth-year pass rusher, who has recorded at least eight sacks every year he has been in the NFL. With that in mind, here are some potential landing spots for Ngakoue.

Philadelphia Eagles

After not drafting a defensive lineman during the 2020 NFL Draft, the Eagles could be in the market for Ngakoue at the right price. Although Brandon Graham and Derek Barnett combined for 15 sacks in 2019, Graham is 32 and Barnett has not fully lived up to expectations after being drafted in the first round in 2017. Adding Ngakoue to the mix would provide the Eagles with a formidable pass-rusher to go along with five-time pro bowler Fletcher Cox, as well as Barnett, Graham and Javon Hargrave on their defensive line.

Seattle Seahawks

The Seahawks could be another landing spot for Ngakoue. Even though Seattle picked two defensive linemen in the 2020 NFL Draft, they could still have interest in Ngakoue after losing former Terp Quinton Jefferson to free agency and not re-signing Jadeveon Clowney. Ngakoue would have a chance to be an immediate contributor for a team that ranked 29th in sacks in 2019.

Atlanta Falcons

Another potential destination for Ngakoue could be Atlanta. The Falcons, who were tied with the Seahawks and Detroit Lions with 28 sacks in 2019, would welcome Ngakoue with open arms after losing Vic Beasley to the Tennessee Titans in free agency. Beasley led the Falcons in sacks with eight in 2019, so Ngakoue would be able to help make up that loss of production.

Los Angeles Chargers

Ngakoue may seem like a luxury for the Chargers, who currently have both Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram on the roster. However, neither are currently under contract after next season and Ingram turned 31 in April. Ngakoue would likely be able to contribute right away for a defense that ranked last in forced fumbles and 28th in sacks in 2019. While the Chargers are likely to extend Bosa, who they drafted third overall in the 2016 NFL Draft, adding Ngakoue would allow the Chargers to get younger on the defensive line and set them up with two young formidable pass rushers for the foreseeable future.