Opponent: Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-16, 2-10 Big Ten)

Location: Xfinity Center, College Park, Maryland

Tipoff: 8:30 p.m. EST, Tuesday, Feb. 11

Last matchup: Mar. 14, 2019 — Nebraska won 69-61

Last game: Maryland defeated Illinois 75-66, Nebraska lost to Iowa 96-72

Line: Maryland -17.5 per OddsShark

Kenpom prediction: Maryland 80-62

TV: BTN — Brandon Gaudin (play-by-play), Robbie Hummel (analyst)

Streaming: FoxSportsGo

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network (105.7 FM Baltimore, 980 AM D.C., TuneIn Radio App) – Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), Chris Knoche (analyst), Walt Williams (analyst)

What to watch for Maryland: Taking care of business in dominant fashion

The No. 9 Maryland Terrapins are riding high after a critical road victory against then-No. 20 Illinois. Now the Terps are heading home to face the second-worst team in the Big Ten. This is a game where the Terps shouldn’t even allow Nebraska to feel that they have a chance at victory. Ideally, the Terps get out to a quick lead and build the lead to the point where the starters can rest and freshmen like Chol Marial and Hakim Hart can gain some valuable minutes for their development.

What to watch for Nebraska: Can this team win a road game?

After the decision to fire head coach Tim Miles and watching stars Isaiah Roby and James Palmer Jr. leave for the NBA Draft, this season was definitely going to be a tough one for the Cornhuskers, even with the hiring of Fred Hoiberg. However, this team is worse than anyone could have imagined. Nebraska is winless on the road and has home losses to UC Riverside and Southern Utah. If they were to defeat a Maryland team that has yet to lose at home, it could turn the tide for the rest of Nebraska’s season and send the Terps plummeting in the AP Poll.