Week three of the NFL season once again featured contributions from many former Terps.

WR DJ Moore

DJ Moore found the endzone for the first time this season, hauling in a 52-yard touchdown pass in the second quarter to give the Carolina Panther a 14-10 lead over the Arizona Cardinals just before halftime. The long score would be Moore’s only catch of the game, and the Panthers would win the game 38-20.

DB Darnell Savage Jr.

Darnell Savage Jr. had yet another strong game, this time against the Denver Broncos. Savage recorded his first career interception to go along with four solo tackles, an assisted tackle and a pass deflection in the Packers 27-16 win. Savage intercepted Broncos quarterback Joe Flacco late in the third quarter to end a drive near the red zone.

TE Vernon Davis

Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis recorded two catches for 30 yards in the Redskins 31-15 loss to the Chicago Bears on Monday night. He also attempted to hurdle bears defender Prince Amukamara but failed in spectacular fashion. 

WR Stefon Diggs

Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs had a quiet outing in week three, recording three catches for just 15 yards in the Vikings 34-14 win over the Oakland Raiders.

DL Quinton Jefferson

Quinton Jefferson, who opened the season with two sacks in week one, had a quiet week three. He only recorded two total tackles in the Seahawks 33-27 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

RB Ty Johnson

Promoted to the backup running back role after the Detroit Lions released CJ Anderson, Johnson carried the ball four times for five yards in the Lions 27-24 win over the Philadelphia Eagles. He also recorded one catch but did not gain any yards.

DL Yannick Ngakoue

Ngakoue was back in the lineup after missing week two with a hamstring injury. The fourth-year defensive end recorded two solo tackles and two assisted tackles in the Jacksonville Jaguars 20-7 win over the Tennessee Titans on Thursday night.

LB Josh Woods 

Josh Woods did not record any statistics in the Bears 31-15 win over the Redskins on Monday night.

LB Jermaine Carter Jr.

Despite getting off to a hot start so far this season, Panthers LB Jermaine Carter Jr. did not record any statistics in the Panthers win.

DL Byron Cowart

Rookie defensive lineman Byron Cowart did not record any statistics in the New England Patriots 30-14 win over the New York Jets.

DB J.C. Jackson

Cornerback J.C. Jackson also was held off of the stat sheet in the Patriots win over the Jets.