Maryland women’s soccer goalkeeper Erin Seppi has been named Big Ten Co-Goalkeeper of the Week, the conference announced Tuesday.

The senior had her best weekend of the season, collecting a clean sheet in the Terps’ 3-0 victory over George Mason and recording a career-high 11 saves in a 1-1 draw against George Washington on Sunday.

Seppi had big gloves to fill, replacing Rachel Egyed, a two-time third team All-Big Ten shotstopper. So far this season, Seppi has kept two clean sheets and collected 21 saves while starting every contest this year.

[Read more: Julia New has emerged as a key starter on Maryland soccer’s defense]

Seppi shares the award with Claire Graves from Iowa, who kept two clean sheets over the weekend while recording four saves. The Terps will meet Iowa on Oct. 13.

Seppi is Maryland’s first Big Ten weekly award honoree since midfielder Loren Sefcik was named Freshman of the Week in October 2018 following her first career goal in the Terps’ 2-1 upset over then-No. 14 Northwestern. And Seppi is the first goalkeeper to earn a weekly conference honor since Egyed did so in September 2018.

[Read more: Maryland women’s soccer concedes late in regulation, draws 1-1 with George Washington]

Maryland gets back underway with a lengthy home stand, beginning with Temple on Thursday. After playing the Owls, Princeton comes to College Park to close nonconference play.

Then, the Terps’ Big Ten slate begins with matchups against Wisconsin and Minnesota, both of which are at Ludwig Field.