Six receptions, 147 yards and two touchdowns.

While no Maryland football wide receiver recorded more than 425 yards and three scores last season, sophomore D.J. Moore put up the stat line above in the Terps’ 41-14 win over Florida International on Friday night. Through two games, Moore’s 184 receiving yards are more than half of his production from 2015.

After no wideout separated himself from Maryland’s unit during last season’s 3-9 campaign, Moore has emerged as the Terps’ clear No. 1 option in offensive coordinator Walt Bell’s up-tempo attack.

Moore won’t put up career-best numbers — like he did against FIU — every game, but quarterback Perry Hills has a sure-handed outlet who will continue to produce at a high level throughout the season.

“Y’all are in for a rude awakening,” defensive back Alvin Hill said. “He’s going to be like a big-time guy this season.”

Moore didn’t make much of an impact during his first four games as a rookie, all of which came against nonconference foes. But the former four-star recruit from Philadelphia emerged as a top option in Big Ten play, along with wide receiver Levern Jacobs.

While Jacobs has fallen out of the wide receiver rotation this season — the redshirt senior has yet to catch a ball — Moore has buckled down to elevate his production.

Just ask his teammates and coaches.

Coach DJ Durkin referenced Moore’s work ethic on a conference call Monday, and tight end Derrick Hayward spoke about it a day later. Wednesday, it was quarterback Perry Hills’ turn to point out Moore’s determination, whether it’s at practice, watching film or studying the playbook.

During Wednesday’s media availability session, Moore admitted he doesn’t like to talk, but he follows Durkin and his staff’s instructions.

“There’s not a better kid that I’ve coached,” Bell said. “Whatever limitations he has physically, he’s more than willing to make up for it with how hard he works and how he studies the game itself.”

Durkin referred to the soft-spoken Moore as a “complete player,” noting his ability to block, make big plays and gain yards after the catch.

That versatility was on full display Friday against FIU, as Moore helped relieve the pressure on Hills and Maryland’s running game in the blowout victory.

With the Terps leading, 17-7, midway through the second quarter, all Hills had to do was loft a pass down the left sideline. Using a quick release off the line of scrimmage — something Hill said Moore has improved on this year — Moore blew past the Panthers cornerback, who watched as the 5-foot-11 sophomore reeled in the 45-yard score.

“With me, I don’t allow much separation,” Hills said of facing Moore in practice. “But if [Moore] can get, like, a little separation on guys, I know it’s over for them.”

Late in the third quarter, Hills, who struggled with ball security last season, didn’t need to force a tough throw for his third touchdown pass of the day.

He dumped the ball down, and Moore did the rest.

A Panthers defender was in solid position to stop Moore for a short gain, but Moore made him look silly by taking one hop to the inside before darting toward the right sideline. The defender shuffled with Moore, but as he turned to pursue him outside, a Terps player took him out of the play with a block.

Moore ran the rest of the 40-yard dash, untouched.

It won’t be as easy for Moore to replicate his first two games worth of production through the Terps’ conference slate. The competition will stiffen (see: Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State) and opposing teams will start to key on him.

By focusing on Moore, however, defenses will divert attention away from someone else, whether it be Hayward, wide receiver DeAndre Lane or one of the five running backs who’ve carried the ball so far.

Moore won’t say it, or much of anything for that matter, but he’s the Terps’ No. 1 guy.

His impact, if it hasn’t already, will be heard around the Big Ten very soon.

“With the work he put in,” Hayward said, “I don’t think there’s any reason that any team should stop him.”