It feels like there’s some real distaste for the Nittany Lions brewing in College Park.

Before Maryland joined the Big Ten back in 2014, Penn State held a 35-1-1 advantage over its southern neighbor on the football field. It would be a stretch to call what’s transpired during the last couple of years a rivalry, but the schools have split their previous two meetings and competition seems to be building.

Yet for those on the Terrapins’ side who still haven’t bought in to the hate of Penn State, here’s a pretty big reason to do so: They’re the type of people to order a huge amount of food and leave a small tip no tip at all.

Check out this tweet (which originally went viral but has since been deleted, possibly because the user was tired of the attention or was asked to do so by someone else) from Sunday:

The kid behind that post went on to explain that, while he wasn’t the driver who left empty-handed, he was the one who “made and packaged” the order, which apparently totaled 120 boxes.

This just in: That’s an ungodly amount of boxes and food.

Sometimes college kids are forced to dole out less than fair tips on deliveries due to a lack of funds, but they do give some cash to the person who brought them their order. They at least make the effort. For whatever reason, though, that’s not how things work in Pennsylvania.

Next time that Jimmy John’s gets a call from a Penn State football player, the hard-working sandwich shop employees should look to how Maryland treated the Nittany Lions when they were last at Beaver Stadium for some inspiration on how to respond.

Fighting pettiness with pettiness is always the answer.