Maryland women’s basketball didn’t capture any of the Big Ten’s awards, but had three players named to all-conference teams, the conference announced Tuesday.

Diamond Miller was unanimously named first team All-Big Ten by both coaches and media. The senior’s 19.9 points per game are third best in the conference and tie her with Brionna Jones for the highest by any Terp in the last 20 years.

“Obviously you see how dynamic she is. Love when you see her fully healthy, how confident she is,” coach Brenda Frese said about Miller after the team’s game against Penn State. “Senior Diamond now is on full display.”

Miller also averages 6.4 rebounds and two steals per game.

She was joined on the media’s first team all-conference list by Shyanne Sellers. Last year’s Big Ten sixth player of the year was named second team by coaches and was selected to the conference’s All-Defensive team.

[Despite hectic end of game, Maryland women’s basketball stayed composed in road win]

Sellers, who’s started 24 games this season, averages 14.3 points, five rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.

Abby Meyers was the third Maryland player honored by the Big Ten. The reigning Ivy League player of the year was named second team All-Big Ten by both coaches and the media in her first season in the conference. She averages 14.3 points per game.

Faith Masonius was also named as Maryland’s Big Ten sportsmanship award honoree.
Iowa’s Caitlin Clark won Big Ten player of the year for the second season in row, and Hannah Stuelke won Big Ten sixth player of the year.

Cotie McMahon of Ohio State won Big Ten Freshman of the Year. Indiana’s Mackenzie Holmes won the conference’s defensive player of the year honor, while her coach Teri Moren was named coach of the year.