College Park Day is back! After a two-year COVID-19 hiatus, the City of College Park is thrilled to revive this highly anticipated community festival. The event will take place on October 15th from 12:00pm to 6:00pm at the College Park Aviation Museum and Airport.

With over 150 participating organizations, College Park Day will feature live music and performances, food and drink vendors, a family and kids’ zone, and other can’t-miss attractions.

Here’s everything you need to know to make the most of College Park Day.

Don’t Miss the Live Music and Performers
College Park Day proudly supports local and traveling talent by showcasing live music and performers that will bring high energy entertainment to the main stage.

Hear original music and covers of classic rock, country, and blues hits by progressive rock ensemble East River Band. The Wild Anacostias will bring a unique sound inspired by New Orleans street music. Authentic Reggae music will fill the space when MONSOON & S.T.O.R.M Reggae Band take the main stage. Groovalicious will take you back to the 70s with your favorite hits from the decade.

Other performances include fantastic acrobatic stunts by Gymkana, as well as jugglers, stilt walkers, and other entertainers.

Indulge in a Variety of Food and Drink
The food and drink experience at College Park Day is one you won’t want to miss. Enjoy local and international cuisines from participating vendors, such as Taim Mediterranean Kitchen, Taqueria Habanero, Tatak Pinoy Fil-Asian Cuisine and Street Food, Big D’s Wings, and more. Pair your meal with a taste of some of Maryland’s finest beer. Adults ages 21 and up can enjoy beer provided by Denizens and Franklin’s Breweries.

Don’t forget dessert! Cakelady Deserts and Turtle’s Tasty Treats will also be there to satisfy your sweet tooth with quality cookies, cupcakes, cheesecakes, and other treats.

Enjoy Quality Family Time
College Park Day is a great place for families to enjoy a day together with shows, activities, and other attractions. Barry Louis Polisar, The Great Zucchini, the School of Music’s Terrapin Brass Quintet, and Zig Zag Magic Show are just some of the kid-friendly performances the event brings.

Families can also participate in a variety of activities such as a paper airplane contest, arts &
crafts, and other fun games.

Make the Most of College Park Day
Whether you want to hear some great live music, try a new food, or simply enjoy an outing with family and friends, College Park Day has you covered.

Find more information about the event at www.collegeparkday.org.