This form is currently not accepting submissions.

The start of school is just weeks away, and college students are gearing up for football games, a busy class schedule and catching up with friends. But there’s one element they may not have anticipated: navigating new abortion restrictions.

Maryland is one of 16 states plus Washington, D.C., to codify Roe v. Wade into its state law. This means Marylanders likely won’t face restrictions such as shut down clinics, and health care professionals who perform abortions won’t need to worry about losing their medical licenses. However, Maryland health care providers have anticipated an increase in people from other states seeking abortions and reproductive health services, which could limit availability.

The Diamondback and The Washington Post are looking to hear from college students directly on how the Supreme Court’s decision to ban abortion impacts your lives. 

Submit your response here. A reporter may reach out to follow up with you on your response.

The Diamondback and The Washington Post respect your privacy and will not publish any part of your response without contacting you first and getting your permission. By submitting, you agree to The Post’s submission and discussion guidelines, including our terms of service and privacy policy, and The Diamondback’s privacy policy.