Audrey Barber has earned many accolades throughout her time as an integral contributor for Maryland gymnastics.

This season alone, Barber earned her fourth All-Big Ten selection, became the program’s top all-time scorer, tied the program’s top single-meet All-Around score and set or tied career-highs in three of four events.

And with it all, Barber has earned a high level of distinction on the national level — now, the fifth-year senior can add All-American in front of her name.

Barber ranks No. 12 nationally for the All-Around, garnering her Second Team All-American honors.

Barber has said she’s been surprised with how great this year has been. On top of her individual success, the Terps are the No. 20 team in the country heading into regionals.

[Maryland gymnastics ties for second in afternoon session of Big Ten Championships]

If Maryland finishes in the top-20, it would mark the first time for the program since 2001.

And much of that would be thanks to Barber’s success.

Barber is Maryland’s leading scorer this season for the fourth time, as she competed in the All-Around in each meet of her career and has led the charge in each season she competed in fully. Additionally, she has been the top scorer on three of the four individual events this season for the Terps.

Barber has made jaw-dropping routines a habit, while remaining consistent, with less-than-impressive performances being an anomaly.

Barber has posted 15 9.90+’s and only eight scores below 9.80 in her 48 routines this year. Of those 48, only one wasn’t a hit routine.

And while this year could be considered magical for Barber and the Terps, her greatness was foreseen far before the 2022 campaign.

“There were some moments her freshman year of competing [that] we were like, ‘wow’,” coach Brett Nelligan said ahead of the 2022 season. “She had that winner’s attitude, that extra gear that super successful athletes have that when the game was on the line, or when we had our toughest opponent or the lights were the brightest, she was a little bit better that day…When we saw that as a freshman, we knew that she was something special.”