Maryland women’s basketball received a host of awards Tuesday ahead of its trip to Indianapolis for the Big Ten tournament, with six Terps — including the entire starting lineup — earning at least one award.

Angel Reese was named to the All-Big Ten First Team from both media and coaches and was named to the All-Defensive Team. In her breakout season, the sophomore leads Maryland with 17.6 points and 10.7 rebounds per game. She leads the conference in double-doubles and in total rebounds.

Chloe Bibby, Diamond Miller and Ashley Owusu were all named to the media and coaches All-Big Ten Second Team. 

[Angel Reese’s intensity helped Maryland women’s basketball beat Indiana]

Bibby was the only Terp who started every game of the season and averaged 12.6 points and 5.6 rebounds per game. 

Owusu, who missed five games late in the season due to injury and illness, is second on the team in scoring at 13.7 points per game. Miller missed 10 of the first 12 games of the season but averaged 12.6 points and 4.1 rebounds per game in her eighteen games.

Katie Benzan made the media’s All-Big Ten Second Team and was Honorable Mention for the coach’s selections after averaging 11 points per game and shooting 44 percent from three-point range.

Shyanne Sellers, who played every game for Maryland this season, was named the Big Ten Sixth Player of the Year and to the All-Freshman Team. She averaged 7.9 points and 2.7 assists. Her 52 steals lead the team and are fourth in the conference.

Maryland finished the regular season 21-7 and 13-4 inside the conference after winning nine of its last 10 games. The Terps head into the Big Ten Tournament as the No. 4 seed. They’ll play their first game Friday at approximately 2 p.m.