Insomnia Cookies is back in College Park with a new home and new menu.

The store’s new location at 4513 College Ave. is off Route 1 across from the Landmark apartments and the College Park Target.

Tucked inside a little house, the new Insomnia has more space for customers to sit down compared to the previous store.

Although the grand reopening was on Saturday, Insomnia Cookies is offering various reopening deals throughout the week.

The new store is also featuring new ways to buy cookies. Now their classic and their deluxe cookies can be bought together in their “4+4-pack” with four classic cookies and four deluxe cookies, store operations manager Chisa Johnson said.

[Maryland is among eight states set to launch digital IDs with Apple Wallet]

They have also added new cookies including a Matcha Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte, Johnson said.

“I’m glad to finally see us back because I’ve missed everybody,” Johnson said. “Like I miss seeing the students and the interaction. I do like the fact that we’re across the street and I feel like we’re a lot closer, especially with the fraternities.”

Gabriel Sestieri, a senior information science major, worked at the previous Insomnia and is now working at the new location. He found the open space “really nice.”

“We don’t need to have a line that goes across [the street to order],” Sestieri said.

Insomnia also has a wall that blocks the kitchen view from the front of the store, which Sestieri likes since it gives employees privacy to do their job.

Wande Sogbesan, a junior government and politics major, got cookies from the new location on Tuesday. With “great cookies” and “good vibes,” she said she would definitely come back again.

“Very cute, nice design. We were very excited when we walked in,” she said.

[In-person dining has left students with sensory sensitivities ‘overstimulated and anxious’]

Ashley Clifford, a senior mechanical engineering major, said her favorite Insomnia cookie is the chocolate chip, “especially if it’s warm.”

When she first heard Insomnia was closing, she was upset. She didn’t know where she would go when she was craving a good cookie, she said.

She appreciates that Insomnia sticks with making cookies and not other desserts.

“It’s always been kind of like that staple dessert that’s not just ice cream,” Clifford said.

Senior kinesiology major Rae Knicley was excited to hear that Insomnia reopened. It was the place to go their freshman year, especially when morale was low. The cookies served as a pick-me-up.

Insomnia Cookies is open from 12 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Sundays, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Monday through Wednesday and stays open until 3 a.m. on Thursday through Saturday.

“Everyone likes cookies,” Clifford said. “I haven’t heard a single college kid that doesn’t like [Insomnia].”