Maryland men’s basketball added its fourth transfer of the off-season Tuesday with Pavlo Dziuba.

In the wake of Darryl Morsell’s departure from the program, coach Mark Turgeon was quick to replenish his team with a youthful 6-foot-8, 225-pound forward with the athletic ability and skill to make an impact during his collegiate career.

“We are excited to welcome Pavlo to our program from Arizona State, where he was one of the youngest players in Division I men’s basketball last season,” Turgeon said in a statement. “Pavlo has tremendous upside and possesses the size and skill to significantly bolster our frontcourt. We look forward to him joining us in College Park.”

[Maryland men’s basketball guard Darryl Morsell transfers to Marquette]

Dziuba joins Maryland after a season with the Sun Devils where he saw just eight appearances. However, he holds a strong resume from his time competing in Europe, averaging 13.8 points, 9.3 rebounds and 1.4 blocks per game in the 2019 FIBA U16 Division B European Championship.

Hailing from Kirichkova, Ukraine, Dziuba is the fourth international player on the Terps’ squad, joining Qudus Wahab from Nigeria, Ian Martinez from Costa Rica and Arnaud Revaz from Switzerland. He is also the first Ukrainian to play for Maryland since current NBA center Alex Len, who played from 2011 to 2013.

Dziuba, Wahab, Martinez and Fatts Russell have all been added to the Terps’ team sheet via the transfer portal since their second round exit in the 2021 NCAA tournament. And with the impending announcement of whether Aaron Wiggins will test his luck in the NBA draft in lieu of finishing his collegiate career with Maryland, Turgeon’s squad has become a bit clearer with the introduction of Dziuba.