Para leer este artículo en español, haga clic aquí.

Family members of University of Maryland students, faculty and staff are eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations at the Riggs Alumni Center, university president Darryll Pines and health center director Dr. Spyridon Marinopoulos announced in a campuswide email Friday.

The announcement comes hours after USM chancellor Jay A. Perman issued a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for all campus members this fall.

Administrators also announced that the Greenbelt Metro Station mass vaccination site will have designated “University Days” April 2327.

[USM Chancellor Jay Perman issues systemwide COVID-19 vaccine mandate]

These dates will allow campus community members, including incoming students, to directly access vaccination appointments, according to the email.

Campus members can schedule an appointment and must bring their university ID with them. Incoming students should bring acceptance letters or fall registration to their appointment, according to the email.

For those vaccinated outside of a campus clinic, the Greenbelt vaccination site is especially equipped to administer second Pfizer doses.

The Maryland Higher Education Commission has been working with the Maryland Department of Health to expand vaccination efforts for campus members at Maryland colleges and universities, according to the email.