Maryland residents over age 16 who have underlying medical conditions are now eligible to receive the coronavirus vaccine after the state moved to its next vaccination phase Tuesday.

Phase 2B extends eligibility to state residents with conditions that increase their risk of contracting a severe case of COVID-19, such as cancer, chronic diseases, diabetes and obesity.

Marylanders over age 16 with disabilities who are receiving various benefits and Marylanders receiving long term services and support through the state’s Medicaid waiver services are also now eligible.

The full list of eligibility conditions for Phase 2B can be found here.

All Marylanders over the age of 16 will be able to receive a vaccine beginning April 27.

[A truck blaring COVID-19 vaccine and testing info drove through College Park this weekend]

Vaccine providers are administering over 50,000 doses daily in the state, reaching record highs, according to a news release from Gov. Larry Hogan.

“Our daily vaccination rate continues to rise to record levels, and we are finally receiving the increase in supply promised by the federal government,” Hogan said in the release.

The Prince George’s County Health Department will contact county residents who are eligible in Phase 2B and have pre-registered with the department, County Executive Angela Alsobrooks said in a news release.

According to state vaccination data, about 8.3 percent  of Prince George’s County residents have received a second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, the lowest rate of all counties in the state.

Alsbrooks encouraged people who live or work in Prince George’s County to pre-register for an appointment.

“As we continue to hit new milestones in our vaccination efforts… I’m encouraging everyone to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by pre-registering for your vaccine appointment today,” she said.