Is quarantining your life away wearing you down? Sick of the constant stream of news telling you that “we don’t know when this is going to end?” Tired of trying to decide whether to call it the coronavirus, COVID-19 or some bizarre nickname? (“Rona,” I’m looking at you.) 

Well, take a seat on the couch — or, my favorite, lay in bed — and try to forget all about what’s happening outside your home. Here are 11 movies to watch that will completely take your mind off the current, very real, series of unfortunate events. 

The Hunger Games

This trilogy — which is actually four movies — will keep you occupied for over nine hours. The drama will make you forget all about your own dystopian life and have you solely focused on Panem’s crazy rituals and regulations. You can rent them all on YouTube for under $5.00 each — cheaper than the cup of coffee you won’t be able to get today. 

Eat Pray Love

Got an itch for travel that this pandemic is making worse? Maybe this movie can help. Based on a true story, Julia Roberts plays author Elizabeth Gilbert as she takes a year-long journey to self-discovery. You can pretend that you’re the one traveling to Italy, India and Indonesia. Plus, if you read the book first, that will be days worth of distraction. You can watch this on Vudu. 

Goodfellas

Directed by Martin Scorsese, this 90s crime drama is a classic. If you liked The Irishman, you’re going to love this. It’s got a lot of the same actors (and the same director) but when they were in their prime: Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci and the addition of Ray Liotta. Between the sound of gunfire popping off, the scandalous relationships, the 1970s New York accents and the piles of money you wish you had, this movie will keep you on your toes and off your phone. You can watch this on Netflix.

[Read more: Review: The Weeknd’s ‘After Hours’ fills a void, but isn’t overly fulfilling]

The Cheetah Girls 2

Now this may seem like it’s coming out of left field. Just one of the three Cheetah Girls movies? Yes, you heard me. I will die on this hill. In this film the four girls head off on a summer-long trip to Barcelona. The songs have flair and the fashion is alarmingly early 2000s. It’s the perfect quick watch, and it gives you a little look at the major sights to see in the city. You can watch this on Disney+.

The Matrix

If you need to escape this reality, this movie is perfect for you. Jump into “the Matrix” and see the world from a whole new perspective. Dive into the rabbit holes of all the conspiracy theories that come along with this movie to really distract yourself from the quarantine. You can rent this on YouTube for $3.99. 

Just Married

This is one of those movies that’s so bad it’s good. You’d think with Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy leading the way, nothing could go wrong. But that’s where you’re wrong. Everything that could possibly ruin this couple’s honeymoon does and it’s absolutely hilarious. Plus, you’ll get to see a part of “France” (it’s actually in north Italy) and Venice as the couple travels through Europe. You can rent this on YouTube for $3.99.

Rudy

This film is for everyone missing sports during this dry spell. The classic “underdog overcoming adversity” storyline will give you someone to root for in the current world without live games. And for those who still aren’t convinced, in 2004, ESPN voted Rudy as one of the top 25 best sports movies of the past 25 years. You can watch this with Amazon Prime video for $3.99. 

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

This is one of the craziest movies I’ve ever seen. The animation is impeccable, the action doesn’t stop and the storyline will bring you to tears. This is one of the only movies that has fully grabbed my attention for the entirety of it. It will draw you in, leaving you wanting more at the end. You can watch it with your family or alone — and you will love it no matter what. You can watch this on Netflix.

[Read more: ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ is the peak of peace and tranquility]

Coco

If you need an Oscar-winning, feel-good movie, this is your best bet. Coco is Pixar’s ode to family, acceptance and following your dreams. If you’re starting to get sick of sitting in the house with your family, this might just be what you need to come back together. You can watch this on Netflix.

Scary Movie 

Another series to waste your time away! These terribly mediocre movies will provide comedic relief in your time of need. With five movies in the franchise, you’ll have enough content to last you an entire work (from home) week. You can watch the first two movies on Netflix. 

In Bruges

I can guarantee this will be, hands down, one of the weirdest movies you’ll ever watch. Is it funny? Is it serious? Is Bruges even a real place? Yes to all, but I’m only positive about that last question. On the bright side, in all your confusion and perplexed state, you’ll definitely forget you’re stuck inside. You can watch this on Hulu.