A University of Maryland student who was studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain, tested positive for coronavirus, according to a UMD alert Friday morning.

The student did not return to the university’s campus and is self-isolating in their home outside of the state of Maryland.

All students in the program were notified of the diagnosis Friday morning, interim University Health Center director Sacared Bodison wrote in a statement.

The University Health Center is also “actively monitoring two other suspected cases where symptoms are suggestive of a positive diagnosis,” Bodison wrote.

[Read more: “None of it feels real”: UMD students studying in Europe scramble to book flights home]

“Out of an abundance of caution, we have proactively shared information with members of the campus community that we know came into close contact with any individual suspected to have COVID-19,” the statement read. “It is likely that others of our community will be affected in the future since community spread is expanding nationally.”

This university suspended all study abroad programs this semester on March 14, after canceling programs in Europe on March 11. Programs in Italy, South Korea and China were canceled prior to that. And on Thursday, the university canceled in-person classes for the rest of the semester.