No. 4 Maryland men’s lacrosse swept the Big Ten weekly awards, the conference announced Tuesday. It’s the first time a team has claimed all four honors since Ohio State did so in 2017.

Attackman Jared Bernhardt won Offensive Player of the Week after posting a team-high six points against Penn. Bernhardt notched four scores on Saturday, his third hat-trick of the season, to bring his goal tally to a team-leading 11.

Fellow attackman Daniel Maltz had a breakout display against the Quakers, scoring five times en route to Freshman of the Week honors. Three of Maltz’s goals came on extra-man opportunities — the first time a Terp has achieved that feat since 2006. Ranked as a three-star prospect, Maltz has impressed since arriving in College Park, scoring in each of his three appearances.

[Read more: A weakness last year, Maryland men’s lacrosse excelled on extra-man chances vs. Penn]

On the defensive end, defender Matt Rahill secured the Defensive Player of the Week award — his first career Big Ten weekly award. Rahill, who made 17 appearances as a long-stick midfielder last campaign, fielded two ground balls on Saturday and constantly pressured Penn’s talented attacking unit. The junior also rocketed a shot into the roof of the net early in the opening frame, his first goal of the season.

And goalkeeper Chris Brandau earned distinction as the Specialist of the Week. Brandau made a career-high 19 saves, eight of which came in the third quarter to keep the Terps in the game. Brandau has made 10 or more saves in all three of his games, a strong return for a transfer still getting adjusted to coach John Tillman’s playing style.

The Terps travel to Villanova to take on the Wildcats on Tuesday, before returning to College Park to face off against Navy on Saturday.