A Hyattsville man is facing charges in connection with at least seven College Park break-ins after Prince George’s County Police arrested him Friday.

Thirty-seven year old Aaron Nysus has been charged with five counts of trespassing and fourth degree burglary for incidents that stretched from mid-November to early December, according to a news release from county police. He’s also facing peeping Tom charges in at least five of the cases, according to the release.

Nysus has been on probation for trespassing and peeping Tom charges since November 2018, according to online court records.

“Through a joint investigation with University of Maryland Police, we hope this helps bring some relief to the residents of College Park knowing that he was apprehended and charged once again,” Prince George’s County Police Major Sunny Mrotek is quoted as saying in the release.

Most recently, police say Nysus is a suspect in a Dec. 8 break-in in the 4300 block of Hartwick Road.

The resident told police she awoke to the sound of her front door opening at about 5:45 a.m, according to the release. While she didn’t see anyone, detectives reviewed surveillance video that they say showed Nysus breaking into her apartment.

Police say the video also shows Nysus attempting to open about 25 doors that morning. According to the release, he walked into three apartments in the building and remained in each one for several minutes. Residents inside were not aware of his presence in any of the incidents, according to the release.

[Read more: Police investigate bicycle collision, theft, vandalism]

Detectives obtained an arrest warrant for Nysus Monday morning and found items in his home linking him to a mid-November break-in in an apartment in the 4000 block of Knox Road, according to the release. The resident woke up to find Nysus standing near her bed, according to the release, and Nysus then ran from the apartment.

Detectives also identified items that could belong to victims who might not know that they had been victimized by Nysus or who didn’t report the crimes, according to the release.

A court commissioner set Nysus’ bond at $9,500, but he has since been released, according to the release. Nysus is set to stand trial on Jan. 10 at Prince George’s County District Court, according to online court records.

Prince George’s County police were not immediately available for comment.