Police responded to reports of a fatal bicycle collision, theft and vandalism over the past 1 ½ weeks.

Fatal bicycle collision

Prince George’s County Police are investigating a fatal bicycle collision that occurred in Hyattsville on Nov. 22, they wrote in a news release Wednesday.

Luciano Crespo Rodriguez, 47, of Bladensburg, was riding his bicycle on Hamilton Street near Queens Chapel Road when he collided with a vehicle that was passing through an intersection about three miles from the University of Maryland, according to the release. A preliminary investigation led police to believe Crespo Rodriguez did not stop at a red light, the release read.

He was rushed to the hospital, but died of his injuries several days later, according to the release. The vehicle’s driver was not injured.

Theft

University of Maryland police responded to the 3900 block of Campus Drive for a reported theft on Nov. 25 at about 6 p.m., according to daily crime logs. The reported theft took place close to 1 p.m. that day, according to the log.

This case is active.

Vandalism

University Police received two reports of vandalism on Nov. 24. One incident — which took place at Easton Hall — was reported at about 1 a.m., according to the log. The other incident took place at La Plata Hall the day prior, and was reported about 20 minutes after the Easton Hall report.

Both cases are active.