Three-star combo guard Marcus Dockery has signed his national letter of intent to play for Maryland men’s basketball, he announced Wednesday on Twitter.

Wednesday marked the first day recruits could sign their letters of intent and the Washington, D.C., native wasted no time penning his name.

Dockery — the No. 154 player in the 2020 class per 247Sports — is currently playing his senior year in New Hampshire after transferring from Bishop O’Connell High School in D.C.

“I’m very excited to officially sign with Maryland and realize my dreams of playing college basketball for a school I always wanted to attend are coming true,” Dockery said in a release. “I want to thank Coach Turgeon and the entire coaching staff for believing in me and inspiring me to be great. I love the fans at Maryland can’t wait to play for them.”

[Read more: Maryland men’s basketball remains at No. 7 in first AP top-25 poll of regular season]

The Terps will need to reload the guard position next year once four-year starter Anthony Cowan departs. Even without Cowan, though, the Terps’ backcourt should return quality depth as Eric Ayala, Serrel Smith, Hakim Hart and Darryl Morsell are all expected to remain with the team.

Sophomore guard Aaron Wiggins could also return for Maryland, although a big year could garner more buzz for the 2020 NBA Draft.

Dockery is not only the sole signee in the 2020 class, he is currently the lone commitment. According to 247Sports, the Terps are currently courting center Cliff Omoruyi — ranked No. 47 in the class — as well as the No. 127-ranked player, Canadian combo guard Karim Mane.

As it stands right now, the Terps’ meager 2020 recruiting class stands at No. 83 nationally and last in the Big Ten.