College Park Mayor Patrick Wojahn received more than $14,000 in contributions for his 2019 campaign, out-earning his nearest competitor by over $13,000 ahead of Tuesday’s election.

Wojahn has also spent the most out of all candidates, using just over a third of his contributions thus far, mostly on flyers and yard signs.

Nikesha Pancho raised $750 for her mayoral campaign — about five percent of the total contributions Wojahn received. Lalzarliani Malsawma, the final mayoral candidate, raised no money and is at a $55 deficit.

P.J. Brennan, a District 2 incumbent, has the greatest deficit out of all district candidates at $410.18. Brennan raised about $940 but spent about $1,352 on brochures, yard signs and ads in the Berwyn District Civic Association’s newsletter.

Oscar Gregory, a District 2 candidate running for council for a third time after losing in 2015 and 2017, raised $923.28. He has spent about $650, much of which went toward campaign signs and hanging cards.

District 2 incumbent Monroe Dennis raised and spent a total of $35 for the voter list.

[Read more: UMD students voice concerns to College Park mayoral candidates one week before election]

John Rigg, District 3 incumbent, raised $1,917.80, the most of all district candidates. He lists yard signs as his own in-kind donation — a contribution of an object, not money — which accounts for about 49 percent of his total contributions. He also spent money on his website and campaign flyers.

Robert Day, another District 3 incumbent, raised $1,090.51. He spent most of his money on flyers and also contributed two printed t-shirts. He identifies the voter list as an in-kind contribution from Rigg.

District 3 candidate Mark Mullauer, a resident since 2007, received $272.24 in contributions, much of which was spent on campaign signs, flyers and door hangers.

Maria Mackie, a candidate for District 4, is the only newcomer in this election to raise more than an incumbent. She raised $1,150 — about $50 more than incumbent Denise Mitchell. Mitchell spent about $488 dollars, just more than Mackie’s $443.70.

[Read more: Your guide to the candidates in College Park’s 2019 election]

Micheal Emmanuel, who is in his first run for a city position, spent the most in District 4 at $496.89. He spent most of his money on flyers, in addition to hats, T-shirts and postcards.

Kate Kennedy, a District 1 incumbent, raised $1,370, which is about $768 more than Fazlul Kabir’s total contributions. Kabir is at a roughly $300 deficit, after earning about $603 and spending $907 on yard signs, brochures, door hangers and stationery.

District 3 was the most expensive race; Day, Mullauer and Rigg spent about $2887 total. District 3 also received the most in contributions, at about $3,281.

District 4 totaled the second greatest amount of contributions in district races but the least in expenditures across all races, at about $1,429.

There were more than $25,000 in contributions across all races, and Wojahn’s total contributions exceeded those of all non-mayoral races combined.