Hours after Maryland men’s lacrosse came back to beat Towson in overtime to advance in the NCAA tournament Sunday, five Terps received Inside Lacrosse Media All-American honors.

Attackman Jared Bernhardt was named a third-team All-American, while attackman Logan Wisnauskas, defender Curtis Corley and midfielders Anthony DeMaio and Roman Puglise garnered honorable mention marks.

With his inclusion on the third team, Bernhardt was named to his first Inside Lacrosse All-American team of his career. The accolade joins a list that already includes being named a Tewaaraton Award finalist and a first team All-Big Ten member.

The Florida native has racked up 47 goals and 26 assists in a campaign that’s approaching junior class records for goals and points in program history. Bernhardt needs just seven points and two goals to become the highest scoring junior in those categories.

Wisnauskas, meanwhile, has already broken the sophomore record for points, eclipsing a mark held by Jack Heim since 1965. Wisnauskas has 42 goals and 33 assists to pace the Terps in points.

The sophomore attackman also became the first player in program history to record back-to-back 50-point seasons in his first two years in College Park.

On the other side of the ball, Corley has often been tasked with defending the opposition’s primary offensive option. While his ground ball and caused turnover numbers don’t jump off the stat sheet, Corley has been praised by coach John Tillman and teammates for his leadership and sound defense.

The honor for Corley represents the second straight season he’s received Inside Lacrosse honorable mention honors.

DeMaio earned media recognition because of a breakout sophomore season, during which he’s scored 24 goals and recorded 18 assists to become third on the team in points. Playing most of the season on the first midfield line, DeMaio has helped fill in for the production lost when midfielders Connor Kelly and Tim Rotanz graduated.

Puglise, the team’s top short-stick defensive midfielder, developed into a reliable defender for assistant coach Jesse Bernhardt’s defense. The sophomore ranks second on the team in ground balls and has shown the ability to be dangerous in transition opportunities, scoring seven goals.