University of Maryland Police responded to several reports of injured or sick people and a theft over the past week, among other incidents, according to police reports.

Theft

University Police responded to Courtyards at the 8500 block of Boteler Lane for a reported bicycle theft on Sep. 10 at 3:41 p.m, Hoaas said. A student reported that between Sept. 1 and Sept. 10, their bicycle and lock were stolen, Hoaas said.

The case is open.

Injured/sick people

On Sept. 13, University Police responded to reports of injured/sick people at Elkton Hall and the 4400 block of Knox Road. The two incidents — which saw police responses at 12:48 a.m. and 1:53 a.m. — respectively, each had a student transported to a local hospital for further evaluation. Both involved alcohol, said University Police spokesperson Sgt. Rosanne Hoaas.

Another alcohol-related injured/sick person report occurred on Sept. 9, Hoaas said. Police responded at 1:19 a.m. to the 4500 block of College Avenue, near Landmark, Hoaas said, and the student was taken to a local hospital.

Police also responded to Eppley Recreation Center on Sep. 12 at 8:04 p.m for an injured/sick person report, according to police. The day before, at 8:19 p.m., police responded to Ritchie Coliseum for another of those reports. Both students were taken to a local hospital for minor injuries, Hoaas said.

All of those cases are closed by exception.