Stefon Diggs has a lot of work to do if he wants a Hall of Fame resume, but thanks to his unbelievable touchdown in this year’s divisional round of the NFL Playoffs, Diggs already has a piece of history in Canton, Ohio.

The former Terp shocked the world with the last second touchdown, coined as the Minneapolis Miracle, that helped send the Vikings to the NFC Championship game. Now, the cleats that Diggs wore during the game will be immortalized in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

The custom Nike spikes were inspired by rapper Future’s Dirty Sprite 2 album cover. They will be on display as artifacts in Canton as a symbol of the play that will go down in history.

Diggs’ breakout season for the Vikings recently led to him signing a new apparel deal. Despite him rocking the Nike swoosh during the miraculous play, his deal is actually with Adidas. He wore Under Armour in his first two years out of Maryland but played this last season as a shoe free agent.

Adidas announced that Diggs will be joining their brand alongside fellow receiver Keenan Allen of the Chargers, and some of the this year’s top draft prospects.

As Diggs goes into his first season with Kirk Cousins at quarterback, he and the Vikings have lofty expectations. He may not ever have as jaw-dropping of a play as the 61-yard game winner, but Diggs will still look to improve upon his career-high eight touchdowns this upcoming season.