By Brad Dress

University of Maryland Police responded to reports of Title IX-related telephone/email misuse, vandalism, trespassing and suspicious activity over the past two weeks, according to police reports.

Title IX-related telephone/email misuse

On Feb. 26 at 3:20 p.m., University Police responded to a report of a Title IX-related telephone/email misuse incident that took place at Woods Hall at 5 a.m. that day, according to police reports.

This case is closed by exception.

Other Title IX-related incident

University Police responded to a report of a Title IX-related “other incident” at the Memorial Chapel on Feb. 26 at 12:53 a.m., according to police reports.

Vandalism

On Feb. 22 at 6:58 p.m., University Police responded to a report of vandalism at the “Graham Cracker,” an area in College Park where some Greek Life housing is located, that took place on Feb. 21 at 1:16 a.m., according to police reports.

This case is active.

Trespassing

University Police responded to a report of trespassing at the Reckord Armory on Feb. 24 at 2:11 p.m., according to police reports.

This case resulted in an arrest.

Suspicious activity

On Feb. 24 at 12:50 p.m., police responded to a suspicious activity report at the 3900 block of Campus Drive, according to police reports. Police also responded to a report of a suspicious person/auto on Feb. 25 at 1:45 p.m. on the 7500 block of Mowatt Lane.

The first case is active, while the second resulted in an arrest.

Theft

On Feb. 26 at 1:34 p.m., University Police responded to a theft report at Kirwan Hall. At 8:37 p.m. that day, police responded to a report of theft at Eppley Recreation Center, according to police reports.

Both cases are active.