Opponent: Syracuse Orange (5-0)

Location: Carrier Dome, Syracuse NY

Tipoff time: 7 p.m. EST, on Monday Nov. 27

Last game: Maryland beat New Mexico 80-65 in Emerald Coast Classic, Syracuse beat Toledo, 72-64.

Last meeting: Syracuse beat Maryland 57-55 in the lone year both teams were in the ACC. Maryland is 5-3 against Syracuse all-time.

TV: ESPN2 Rich Hollenberg (Play-by-Play) and LaPhonso Ellis (Analyst)

Radio: 105.7 FM (Baltimore) and ESPN 980 AM (Washington, D.C.) — Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), Chris Knoche (analyst)

Student Radio: WMUC Sports Jarred Belman and Justin Gallanty

Better Journalism program: Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland

What to watch from Maryland: Condition

This game against Syracuse will test not only their physical conditioning, but their mental conditioning. The Carrier Dome is not an easy place to play, and because this is Syracuse’s first big game of the season, expect fans to show up. This is also the Terps fourth game in seven days in three different locations. With a lineup dominated by underclassmen, Maryland will need contribution from everyone in the rotation. Long-time Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim employs an unforgiving 2-3 zone that feasts on teams who are sloppy with the ball. Just a reminder, Maryland had 42 turnovers in their last two games. Syracuse will push Maryland to the limit on offense.

Who to watch from Syracuse: Frank Howard

Howard’s point totals have increased in every game this season, including a 25-point performance in Syracuse’s win against Toledo on Wednesday night. As the Orange’s floor general, he leads the team with 5.2 assists. Howard nearly transferred after losing his starting spot in the lineup when he struggled last season, but since returning to upstate New York, he is playing the best basketball of his career in the early part of this season.