Remember when MTV was nothing but music videos? Yeah, me neither, ’cause I’m not old af. However, I DO remember all the cool-ass music videos I watched this month — and I watched a lot of them. Like, I forgot to eat meals just so I could watch like 40 Young Thug videos once. Delicious.

Here are just five tasty lil’ music vids for those who need their daily sustenance. Enjoy, folks.

1. Ski Mask the Slump God and Keith Ape — Achoo! (directed by Cole Bennett)

This video starring Florida rapper Ski Mask and Korean wunderkind Keith Ape is like the big-budget culmination of Bennett’s weird, home-grown, After Effects-abusing style of rap videos. Like the song, it’s loud, brash and fun — and Bennett’s amateurish, colorful effects take a backseat to the colorful, amateurish flows of the rappers.

2. Camila Cabello — Havana (feat. Young Thug)

This fun, Spanish-indebted pop track has an involved, hilarious video that features a telenovela parody, choreographed dance scenes and Young Thug as a bandleader. What else could you ask for?

3. Big Shaq — Man’s Not Hot

This absurdly lavish music video for comedian Michael Dapaah’s “The Ting Goes Skraa” meme video is both ridiculous and somehow just as satisfying as watching Dapaah perform it in a BBC radio booth. Almost.

4. Stormzy — 4PM In London

This VERY minimal visual for British rapper Stormzy’s cypher-like track does exactly what it’s supposed to — show you that Stormzy can rap his ass off. And that it does, with clean, dramatic lighting and a flow to match.

5. A$AP Ferg — Plain Jane

The trippy, cluttered visual for Ferg’s stripped-back Harlem banger has all the swagger of A$AP Mob’s early videos. It’s half an homage to the gritty VHS rap videos of the ’90s — catch the Three 6 Mafia interpolation in the hook? — and the Technicolor haze of Ferg’s psychedelic leanings. And on top of that, it’s dope.