Day, Time and Place: Saturday November 12 at 3:30p.m. in College Park

The Opponent: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-1 overall, 5-1 in the Big Ten)

Head Coach: Urban Meyer, the best coach in college football not named Nick Saban. Fifth season at Ohio State, with an absurd 58-5 record as Buckeyes head coach, including one National Championship.

Last Week: Maryland got pummeled 59-3 on the road against the second ranked Michigan. Ohio State dismantled the 10th ranked Nebraska Cornhuskers 62-3 in Columbus.

Television: Beth Mowins and Anthony Becht will be broadcasting for ESPN.

Radio: Maryland Sports Radio Network Baltimore 105.7 WJZ-FM and ESPN980 AM (broadcast by Johnny Holliday, Tim Strachan and Scott McBrien)

Student Radio: WMUC Sports broadcasted by Michael Stern and Thomas Pullano

Prior Meetings: Ohio State has won this series 2-0, each of the two meetings coming in the last two seasons.

Things to watch on Maryland’s side

Can Durkin rebound?: Basketball jokes aside, Maryland has lost four out of its last five games, including last week’s debacle against Michigan. Nobody is expecting the Terps to pull off a national upset, but Maryland has to at least stay competitive through three quarters. In Durkin’s rookie season, he has to prove to the fans why they should stay interested in a game they have no business winning. Plus, this is another reunion, as Durkin was a graduate assistant for Urban Meyer at Bowling Green.

Can Perry Hills last four quarters?: Our own Kyle Stackpole had a hot take this week where he pushed for Hills to avoid playing until Rutgers, and he has a point. Hills is a quarterback who is not afraid to sacrifice his body in order to gain those extra yards, or block for his teammates. But that has led to a nagging shoulder injury that forces him to leave games fairly consistently. If Maryland wants any chance to stay competitive offensively, Hills has to be on the field.

Ohio State Players to Watch

Quarterback J.T. Barrett: It is hard to ignore arguably the best quarterback in college football. With a near perfect quarterback rating this season, Barrett has thrown for 21 touchdowns and just four interceptions. Barrett destroys defenses with both his arm and his legs, rushing for 570 yards in addition to his near 2,000 passing yards on the season. To make things worse for Big Ten opponents: he still has one more year left of eligibility if he decides to stay in Columbus.

Linebacker Raekwon McMillan: Draft experts call McMillan this year’s Reggie Ragland, which is draft talk for best middle linebacker in the country. McMillan’s 54 tackles lead the Buckeyes, and he has four pass deflections and one forced fumble. Plus, he is named after Wu-Tang Clan member Raekwon, so if that does not strike fear in an opponent, I don’t know what will.