You are not as cozy as the A$AP Mob, a reality that is harshly dealt out during the introductory “Yamborghini High” on the group’s newest project, Cozy Tapes Vol. 1: Friends. In the song’s beginning, unidentified members of the Mob discuss with classic New York City bravado how the game’s up and comers don’t dare match their level of snug.

“I’m coming through with the playboy boxers, with the playboy fitted,” says one of the bragging men. “Like fuck it, like, like, like I’m cozy!”

A$AP Rocky, the group’s unequivocal leader, then hops in to describe his immaculate fit, which involves Valentino shorts and a two-tone du-rag (this is an outfit that I wish to, but do not own for so many reasons.) The Harlem rapper/model/all-out-creative dynamo told MTV News that the album is an ode to the late A$AP Mob founding member A$AP Yams, whose baby picture serves as project’s cover art.

“This is the Yams album we’ve been working on,” said Rocky to MTV News. “It just features all of our friends and hip-hop associates and what-not, and people that Yams would have wanted.”

In that sense, Cozy Tapes plays out just as it should over the course of 12 tracks and a 44-minute runtime. It’s less an album, and more of an energetic collection of rappers that appreciate each other’s company, with the Mob tapping the collaborators most likely to make Yams smile from above.

And that list is impressive. Juicy J appears on the aforementioned “Yamborghini High,” a single from the tape already in the aux-cord rotation of many. Wiz Khalifa delivers one of his most inspired efforts in years on “Way Hii,” a celebration of drugs that also features B.J. The Chicago Kid. Playboi Carti, the Mob’s newest affiliate, appears on both “London Town” and the standout “Telephone Calls,” a single that offers an increasingly rare verse from Rocky’s good buddy Tyler, the Creator.

Skepta joins Rocky from across the pond with an intimidating tale of violence and Backwoods on “Put That on My Set.” A lively Lil Uzi Vert brings bubbly exuberance on “Runner,” a song that sticks to the Uzi content formula of sex, love, and Rock n’ Roll. Even Lil Yachty, Offset, and MadeinTYO (the guy that likes to use Uber a lot) make appearances on “Bachelor,” which, you might have guessed, is about living the life of a bachelor.

Cozy Tapes is not groundbreaking, but it sure as hell is enjoyable. The Mob and Friends shine, inspired by a mutual love and respect for Yams, a legend of NYC hip-hop culture. Ultimately, it serves as the audio equivalent of pouring one out for their beloved friend whose life ended tragically premature.