Little by little, the Maryland basketball team’s schedule has come together.

On June 20, the Big Ten announced Maryland home and away opponents for the upcoming conference season. Ten days later, the Terps announced their nonconference foes, which include Georgetown, Pittsburgh and Oklahoma State.

And Thursday, coach Mark Turgeon’s team learned when and where it will be playing each of their Big Ten games this season. The Terps open conference play by hosting Illinois on Dec. 27 and finish up with a home game against Michigan State on March 5.

The Terps have home-and-away series with the Fighting Illini, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio State and Rutgers. They’ll host the Spartans, Indiana, Nebraska and Purdue and travel to Michigan, Northwestern, Penn State and Wisconsin.

Maryland will look to avenge the road losses it suffered to Michigan and Minnesota last season. The Wolverines handed the Terps their first conference loss a year ago, while the Golden Gophers’ win against Maryland was one of the biggest upsets of the season.

There is also a trip to Madison, Wisconsin, to play the Badgers on Feb. 19. At the Kohl Center last January, guard Melo Trimble provided the heroics. He drilled the game-winning three from the top of the arc with 1.3 seconds left as the Terps avoided the upset.

Maryland (27-9 12-6 Big Ten) finished third in the conference standings a year ago before bowing out in the Big Ten tournament semifinals.

Here’s Maryland’s full schedule:

Nov. 5 Catawba College (Exhib.)

Nov. 11 American

Nov. 15 at Georgetown (Verizon Center)

Nov. 17 St. Mary’s College

Nov. 20 Towson

Nov. 22 Stony Brook

Nov. 25 Richmond

Nov. 26 Kansas State/Boston College

Nov. 29 Pittsburgh

Dec. 3 Oklahoma State

Dec. 7 Howard

Dec. 10 Saint Peter’s

Dec. 12 Jacksonville State

Dec. 20 UNC-Charlotte (Baltimore, MD)

Dec. 27 Illinois

Jan. 1 Nebraska

Jan. 7 at Michigan

Jan. 10 Indiana

Jan. 14 at Illinois

Jan. 19 at Iowa

Jan. 24 Rutgers

Jan. 28 at Minnesota

Jan. 31 at Ohio State

Feb. 4 Purdue

Feb. 7 at Penn State

Feb. 11 Ohio State

Feb. 15 at Northwestern

Feb. 19 at Wisconsin

Feb. 22 Minnesota

Feb. 25 Iowa

Feb. 28 at Rutgers

Mar. 5 Michigan State