Former Maryland forward Robert Carter Jr. went undrafted in this year’s NBA Draft, which was held Thursday night.

Of the three Terps players pundits predicted to go off the board, Carter was the only one not chosen. Minutes after the conclusion of the draft, however, Carter and the Golden State Warriors reached a deal, according to Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com.

With the 40th pick, the Los Angeles Clippers picked former center Diamond Stone. The Orlando Magic selected former forward Jake Layman with the 47th pick but traded him the the Portland Trailblazers for a 2019 second-round pick and $1.2 million.

After the Terps lost to Kansas in the Sweet 16, Carter declared for the draft and hired an agent. He chose not to take advantage of the NCAA’s new rule, which allows draft prospects who don’t hire agents the chance to return to school if they do so by the May 25 deadline.

Carter’s name did not come up much when he originally made his decision, but he solidified his spot in the draft conversation after a solid performance in the 5-on-5 games at the NBA combine.

Carter averaged 12.3 points and 6.9 rebounds per game in his lone season with the Terps after transferring from Georgia Tech and sitting out a year.