The biggest musical artists walked the red carpet Sunday for the 2024 Grammy Awards, which showcased a wide range of styles from goth punk to old-school, classic Hollywood.

While the Grammys are known for their prestige recognition of the music that shaped the year, it’s also a chance for artists to showcase their personal styles. While many awards were handed out over the night, only a few took home the prize for best dressed.

Olivia Rodrigo 

The three-time winner stunned in a skin-tight floor length donned with white and red beads. This dreamy dress was a vintage Versace gown from 1995, according to People Magazine. The fashion capsule piece — paired with a classic red lip and winged eyeliner — brought an old Hollywood feel to the modern red carpet.

Phoebe Bridgers, Lucy Dacus and Julien Baker from boygenius

This indie supergroup used the red carpet as what seemed to be a final hurrah after recently announcing a hiatus at a Los Angeles show. Baker, Bridgers and Dacus wore simple white suits paired with a white collared button-down, black tie and glossy black dress shoes as they brought home awards for best alternative music album and best rock performance. The trio also donned pink carnations pinned to their suit, a potential reference to their song, “We’re In Love”, according to Vogue.  

[Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony: UMD alumni have won them all]

Lana Del Rey 

This 11-time Grammy nominee never misses with her red carpet looks. Del Rey paired a chic but gothic sheer black floral midi dress with puffy sleeves, sheer black gloves and black satin bow pumps. With curled bangs and a black silk bow, she brought a darker, Victorian edge to the red carpet.

Doja Cat

This three-time nominated rapper and singer — and well-known fashion experimenter — stepped onto the carpet in the most striking look of the evening. Not afraid to bare it all, she wore a corset-style, champagne-colored sheer floor length dress with snakeskin red pumps and thin-framed, black librarian-style glasses. In this sheer ensemble, Doja rocked full body tattoos, a bleached buzz cut and a standout bold red lip. While an unusual style for Grammy attendees, her high-fashion outfit brought a fun twist to the traditional award show look. 

Miley Cyrus

Cyrus won her first Grammy of her decades-long career on Sunday, including Record of the Year. Her look — a dazzling ensemble made of 14,000 gold safety pins — matched the celebratory energy. Cyrus brought back the ‘70s with a Farrah Fawcett inspired mane, which accompanied her safety pin dress crafted by Maison Margiela. This metallic look, along with a Tina Turner style performance of her hit song “Flowers,” made for an exciting throwback moment at the award show.

[Honest performances bring ‘Queens of Sheba’ alive at The Clarice]

Taylor Swift

Swift has a new “reputation” at the Grammys after becoming the performer with the most all-time Album of the Year wins on Sunday. She took home the gramophone for Midnights. Swift celebrated her win, as well as the announcement of a forthcoming album The Tortured Poets Department in a strapless white Schiaparelli ball gown. Swift paired the sleek couture  dress with a corset-style lace-up back, black gloves and jewelry featuring watch faces. This edgy ensemble gave fans a new look from the singer and a potential peek into her new era.