Maryland men’s lacrosse will have another tough regular season slate in 2024.

The Terps, who announced their schedule Thursday, will face seven teams that reached the 2023 NCAA Tournament, including three schools that reached the Final Four, according to a release.

Maryland’s schedule boasts familiar foes — the Terps matched up against 11 of their 12 opponents last season. The lone schedule change comes in a March 9 bout against Brown. Maryland faced Albany that same week in 2023.

Coach John Tillman’s squad is trying to rebound from a down 2023. Maryland failed to win an NCAA tournament game for the first time since 2013, excluding the pandemic-shortened 2020 season.

The Terps’ first five games ahead of their Brown matchup are the same as last season, with the location being the only change.

[Aidan Seibel idolized Maryland men’s lacrosse. He’ll soon be a part of it.]

Maryland will face Richmond in its season opener after hosting the Spiders last year. The Terps’ home opener is against Loyola on Feb. 10. Maryland fell to the Greyhounds in Baltimore in 2023.

Tillman’s squad then faces Syracuse on the road and hosts Princeton. March 3 brings a rematch of last season’s three-overtime defeat to the defending national champions Notre Dame, this time in South Bend.

Maryland caps its nonconference slate with the Brown matchup and a March 16 meeting with Virginia.

The Terps begin Big Ten play with a pair of road games at Michigan and Penn State after hosting the schools last season. Maryland’s conference home opener will be against Ohio State on April 6, with another SECU Stadium game the following week against Rutgers.

Maryland will end its regular season at Homewood Field against in-state rival Johns Hopkins. The Terps fell to the Blue Jays at home last year before getting revenge in the Big Ten tournament in Baltimore.