Maryland women’s lacrosse released its 16-game 2024 regular season schedule Wednesday.

The Terps’ schedule is nearly identical to their slate last year — they don’t face any opponents they didn’t see in 2023, and they play 10 of the same 11 non-conference opponents from 2023’s schedule. Villanova is the lone team Maryland faced last year that it won’t see again in 2024.

Maryland will return to the upgraded Field Hockey & Women’s Lacrosse Complex after it played home games at SECU Stadium last season.

After opening their season against Saint Joseph’s for the third consecutive season, the Terps will face Syracuse on Feb. 17, Florida on Feb. 24, Denver on March 2 and James Madison on March 10.

Syracuse throttled Maryland, 20-11, in the Terps’ second game last year. The regular season battles against Florida, Denver and James Madison were all decided by one goal, with Maryland beating the Gators and falling to the Pioneers and Dukes. The Terps also lost to James Madison in the NCAA tournament to end their 2023 season.

[Big Ten Defender of the Year Meghan Ball transfers to Maryland women’s lacrosse]

Maryland’s conference slate begins on March 16 against Ohio State. The Terps went 4-2 against Big Ten foes in the regular season last year. Their losses were to Northwestern and Penn State, which they’ll play April 6 and April 13 respectively.

All-American defender Meghan Ball, who transferred to Maryland from Rutgers during the off-season, will face her former team on March 23.

Cathay Reese’s squad has a pair of nonconference matches during its Big Ten slate. Maryland will battle Penn and Princeton, the latter in its regular season finale on April 17.