Maryland men’s basketball released its full schedule for the 2023-24 season Tuesday after its Big Ten matchups were revealed.

The Terps will open their second year under coach Kevin Willard at home against in-state opponent Mount St. Mary’s on Nov. 7 before traveling south for an early-season tournament in North Carolina. Maryland will play a pair of games in the Asheville Championship, starting with a matchup against Davidson on Nov. 10 before a game against either Clemson or University of Alabama at Birmingham on Dec. 12.

Willard’s squad will then take on former Terp Hakim Hart and Villanova in a Gavitt Games matchup in Philadelphia on Nov. 17. The All-Big Ten honorable mention transferred to the Wildcats in the spring and will take on fellow Philadelphia native Donta Scott in their hometown.

Maryland has a three-game homestand to end November against UMBC, South Alabama and Rider. The Terps beat the Retrievers last year and will take on the Jaguars, who were Sun Belt tournament finalists last season, on Nov. 25 in the first meeting between the programs.

Willard’s squad then heads on the road to open Big Ten play at Indiana on Dec. 1 before returning to College Park for its first conference home game against Penn State.

[Maryland men’s basketball’s trip to Italy will give the Terps a valuable ‘jump-start’]

Maryland will travel to California to take on UCLA on Dec. 22 in the last nonconference meeting between the teams before the Bruins join the Big Ten next year. The Terps round out their nonconference schedule with a matchup against Coppin State at home on Dec. 28.

Maryland takes on Purdue at home on Jan. 2 to resume conference play. Fans stormed the court after the Terps upset the then-No. 3 Boilermakers at Xfinity Center last season.

Home games against Michigan and a Michigan State team with lofty ambitions are other highlights on the Terps’ January slate.

Maryland will start February with another game against the Spartans on Feb. 3 before rare back-to-back home games against Iowa and Illinois during the month.

The Terps round out their Big Ten schedule with their final home game against Indiana on March 3 and a road trip to Penn State on March 10. Willard’s squad will then travel to Minneapolis for the Big Ten tournament and aim to qualify for their second-straight NCAA tournament.