Parts of the University of Maryland community have lost power Wednesday evening.

As of 5:40, there were 13 power outages across College Park, impacting about 111 residents, according to Pepco’s Outage Map. The Varsity and University View lost power, which was restored within the hour.

Pepco says the probable cause of the power outages is “under evaluation” on their interactive map.

Some residents lost power as early as 3:54 p.m. and aren’t expected to get it back until 7:00 p.m. For residents in Lakeland and Berwyn Heights, power may not be restored until around 2 a.m.

The Target on Baltimore Avenue is among the buildings without power. Despite the outage, Target is functioning as usual, said this store location’s head of human resources Latashia Brooks. Self checkout machines are not functioning and instead, the store is using mobile devices. The pharmacy is still open and the freezers are still functioning.

At 5:39 p.m., the National Weather Service issued a severe thunderstorm warning storm until 6:30 p.m. for the College Park area. Wednesday’s rain will continue overnight with possible thunderstorms and winds around 11 mph, according to the NWS. The NWS is expecting one to two more inches of rain Thursday with winds reaching 13 mph.