The College Park Community Center and the Aviation Museum are among select parks and recreation facilities that will reopen in Prince George’s County on Monday, according to a Wednesday press release by the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission’s parks and recreation department.

The reopening follows County Executive Angela Alsobrooks’ announcement two weeks ago that the county will be loosening capacity limits to 50 percent for all businesses and establishments as COVID-19 cases trend downward. The department is following the guidance of the county executive and public health officials, parks and recreation department director Bill Tyler said in the release.

“We hope these measured steps will welcome the community back to our facilities and programs in a way that ensures them that their safety and comfort remain our top priority,” Tyler said.

[Prince George’s County’s proposed 2022 budget ups support for health, cuts police funding]

Of the facilities in the county, 13 community centers, including the one in College Park, will reopen for residents to use the fitness rooms and gyms. Registration for time slots began on Thursday and are limited to one person per time slot depending on the activity, according to the press release.

At the aviation museum, visitors will be able to take self-guided tours about the College Park Airport, with four interactive exhibits available.

Three nature centers, two waterfront parks and two art galleries in the county will be reopening for visitors to use.

Face masks are required for entry, and temperature checks are required for indoor activities, the release said. In the parks, gatherings will be limited to 10 people and visitors are expected to remain at least six feet apart.