The University of Maryland’s First Look Fair — an annual event where hundreds of student groups table on McKeldin Mall to attract interest — will be held virtually this fall, according to a Monday email from the Student Organization Resource Center.

Although the center has not released information on how the virtual fair will work, updates will be made available on the fair’s website and the center’s social media, according to the email. The center also encouraged those with pressing questions or concerns to email them directly.

One of the longest-running traditions at this university, the First Look Fair offers students an opportunity to get involved on campus and explore hundreds of different groups that cater to various interests.

“Students are our top priority,” the email read. “As we continue this period away from campus, we want to support you in any way possible. There is still a lot of uncertainty, but we are here to help.”

Amid the uncertainty that clouds the upcoming fall semester, the Stamp Student Union, which houses the center, remains committed to providing students with support and opportunities to engage with their peers, according to Monday’s email.

The email added that, in July, the university’s legal aid offices will offer free appointments with an immigration attorney to students protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Students will receive an evaluation of their current situation and the options available to them, according to the email.

The Maryland Lead Program is also hosting several virtual discussions about leadership in the coming months, according to the email. And Stamp, alongside Terps After Dark, is also planning to hold weekly virtual game nights every Friday or Saturday this fall.