Two more University of Maryland community members have tested positive for coronavirus, according to an alert sent Saturday afternoon.

One of the people who tested positive is a part-time contractor with Maryland Athletics and the University Health Center who has recently been on campus, while the other is a student who had been studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain. The student returned to their home away from campus, the alert read.

The university learned of the contractor’s case late Friday night and started notifying those who came in contact with the individual, the alert said — a group that includes students, according to a university spokesperson.

“We are doing everything in our power to support the student-athletes and athletics staff who came into direct contact with the individual,” athletics director Damon Evans said in a statement sent by a spokesperson.

Individuals potentially exposed to the virus were advised to remain home under self-observation for two weeks, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, interim University Health Center director Sacared Bodison wrote in a statement.

The student case announced Saturday was the second confirmed among those who studied in Barcelona. The first student to test positive from a Barcelona program did not return to campus and is self-isolating in their home out-of-state, Bodison wrote in a statement Friday.

This story has been updated.