Maryland officials have identified two more cases of coronavirus in the state, Gov. Larry Hogan announced Sunday in a press release, bringing the state’s confirmed cases of the virus to five.

Both patients contracted the virus while traveling overseas, according to the release. One is a Harford County woman in her 80s, who is currently hospitalized, and another is a Montgomery County man in his 60s, who was briefly hospitalized, according to the release.

Neither case appears to bring major concerns regarding exposure risk to the community or is connected to previous positive cases, according to the release. 

There have been 62 negative tests in the state, Gov. Larry Hogan wrote in a tweet on Sunday. Hogan declared a state of emergency Thursday night at a press conference after three cases of coronavirus were confirmed in Maryland.

The patients, a couple in their 70s and a woman in her 50s — all from Montgomery County — contracted the virus on an overseas trip to Egypt. They are in good condition, Hogan said in a press conference Thursday.

This weekend, testing at a public health lab in Washington, D.C., confirmed the area’s first “presumptive positive” case, Mayor Muriel Bowser wrote in a tweet on Saturday.

“We continue to hope for the best, and actively plan for the worst,” Hogan said in the release. “I encourage all Marylanders to remain calm, but to take this seriously and continue to stay informed.”